We want to empower people to do their best to tread a little lighter. Whether that is by creating compost in their backyard to reduce the number of food scraps going to landfill or by making their own products. There are a lot of options available.
We’ll continue to add to this page as we create or gather more and more resources, cheat sheets and templates to help you on your journey. If you have a resource that you think should be included, let us know!
A FEW QUESTIONS OUR “POWER PANEL” CAN HELP WITH:
- What can we look for when choosing an energy provider?
- What can we look for when choosing a solar provider?
RECYCLING IN THE SHOALHAVEN
- What can we recycle in the Shoalhaven?
- Where can we recycle specialty items?
VIEW THE LATEST FROM SHOALHAVEN WASTE SERVICES
- Where does your recycling go?
- Recycle your old smoke alarms
- How to place your kerbside bins
- Why batteries in kerbside bins can lead to fire
Milkwood’s Top 10 Strategies for Household Resilience
- Milkwood has gathered its top 10 strategies for Household Resilience for an online workshop.