Do you love waves, marine animals, shore birds or the way the ocean makes you feel? Why do you think marine parks & sanctuaries are important?
ENTER OUR VIDEO COMPETITION
Tell us why we should protect our oceans and you could WIN a Go Pro Hero 8 action camera and more…
Treading Lightly Inc. in support of the Nature Coast Marine Group is searching for our next Valerie Taylor, Sir David Attenborough, or Shark Girl Maddison Stewart. MAYBE IT IS YOU!!
We want you to tell us why we need to protect our marine environment in a creative and insightful 90 second video. The winning entries in each category will win their very own GroPro Hero 8 action camera. More exciting prizes to be announced soon. The winning videos will also feature on the Treading Lightly website and be used to raise awareness around the importance of protecting our marine environment. Are you a budding marine videographer? Do you love the ocean? What do you use our ocean for? What should we do to protect it – particularly our local Batemans Bay Marine Park.
There are three categories to enter – Primary School, High School and Adult.
HOW TO ENTER
Thank you to our competition sponsor
Tips on how to make videos like a pro
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Once you’re ready to submit your video, you need to fill out this entry form. Kids – ask a parent or guardian to do this for you. Entries close midnight 1 March 2021, so don’t miss out!
Terms and Conditions of Entry (Treading Lightly Video Competition 2021)
- By entering this promotion, you are accepting these terms and conditions and any other listed rules of the promotion.
- Entry is open to entry open to Shoalhaven and Batemans Bay community members
- The competition will be judged by three independent panel members. Judging panel members and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of one (1) entry to the promotion. Additional entries will be disqualified from consideration. Entry will be in the form of a 90 sec video.
- The promotion commences on 12th January, 2021 and closes at midnight on 1st March, 2021. No entries will be accepted outside this time for any reason.
- There are three categories to enter – primary school, high school and adult.
- The winning entry will be judged on 6th March and the judging panel decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the judging, and the winner’s name will be published on the Treading Lightly website and social pages.
- The first prize in each category is a Go Pro Hero 8 camera valued at approx. AU$500. Further prizes may be announced. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winning participant may claim the prize by responding to the email sent in accordance with clause 8. and providing details sufficient to arrange for delivery/ collection.
- If, despite reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner, the prize is unclaimed for a period of six (6) months following the notification, the winning entry will be declared void.
- All entries may be edited and used on the Treading Lightly website and social media be raise awareness around the importance of protecting our marine environment, especially our precious Marine Parks.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Treading Lightly Inc. will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- By entering and participating in the promotion, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- No prohibited prizes will be given away.